Living in Ethiopia? -Opinions for thesis based on Ethiopia economy

Hi there,
I'm an irish student studying in France and I'm currently in the process of gathering information for my thesis which is based on the African economy. The focus of my thesis is on the countries of Ethiopia, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Guinea  and I would ideally love to establish links with people living in these respective countries.
I had no idea how to get in contact with someone from Ethiopia so I decided I would try this.
Essentially I want to gather opinions/perspectives from locals in regards the  current process of economic development/growth in Ethiopia. All opinions welcome. Thank you

hi my dear friend, am happy to help u so email me [email protected]

@ ethioboy123 > Why not sharing your views about the current process of economic development/growth in Ethiopia here on the forum, it will help all the members to benefit from these information. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

AM FROM ETHIOPIA I CAN HELP U.AM UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SOUND IS LIKE SAME WITH MY REASERCH PEPPER WITH U DID IF U WANNA ME CONTACT TO ME [email protected]

Hi addismekonnen,

Please can you avoid posting in caps lock, this might make your post reader friendly.

Can you you clearly give us details about how you might help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi David,
I would like to establish a group of people first, that would be willing to help and in the coming weeks I plan to send a questionnaire( really just some structured questions that would allow everyone to give their opinions, but in a form that I could easily add to my thesis). So if you are willing to participate or know of other people who are, please drop me an email!
Thanks!

Thank you for responding! I will email you soon with the questionnaire!

Best regards,
Pauline.

@ethioboy123, Hi,
Thanks for response! I will send you on a questionnaire in the coming weeks- I just first need to establish a group of willing participants!

I think I can help with information's

ok, will wait the questionaires.
c u

hi i am in ethiopia & willing to help you good time of work.