Labour clearance for oman

hai, my name is robin, i have received a job offer from oman, i have signed the contract and send back to them. they said need time for labour clearance, how long it will take for clearance? do they need any documents of my for labour clearance.what will be the next procedure after clearance? how long it will take for the whole procedure? please advice...

thanks

robin

:unsure Dear Mr. Robin as per your enquiry of the Job clearance Muscat ! Robin the present situation all companies grade a to z facing the problem from Ministry of manpower they note issuing the clearance for the timing , We hope that will clear in as soon as posiable , You don't worry about your job , the company will infoarm you the situation that is right ! after clearance the company will contact you for furher procedure , You don't worry everything will be the right way . . . . Pray for The Great God he will help you . . .

Thanks & Regards
Binu Thomas

thankyou binu thomas

any other advice's....

Hi. there...

same question from me...i had an interview last year in December in Asia for job i one of Omani oil company...now still waiting for the VISA...already email my employer they said need to wait the labor clearance...
question is how long it would take till my VISA issued ? please advice, especially current condition in Oman I heard many omanization...