Al alameen british school

aoa/Hi all

does anyone have any information about al alameen british school, (in Riyadh)
the stranded of education? and do they have native English speaking teachers?

Thanks

I was not satisfied with the school. For me a big no. Better to go for learning Carvan

it is very good school for those people they are coming out side of Arab countries and they want to learn Arab and Islamic culture

alalameenschool.com/

facebook.com/pages/Al-Alameen-British-Islamic-School-Riyadh/190787657668510

you are welcome for any help

Usama
Riyadh

alshareefusama wrote:

it is very good school for those people they are coming out side of Arab countries and they want to learn Arab and Islamic culture

Usually parents from the outside world want universal education for their children.

I have heard negative feedback from several friends and their wives about British Alameen Islamic School lately. But for some this is one of the best schools for their kids. I advise you to visit the school yourself, talk to teachers, look at the facility, and then compare it with other schools as well before taking your decision.

I personally did not like this school due to attitude of the teachers, inadequate facilities for children. I went for Learning Oasis International (lois-sa.org). There are several other schools such as Learning Caravan International, Rowad International, Minarat International and if you're not interested into Islamic schools, there is Multinational School as well.

To us probably the best as fees half price normal schools with good management caring native teachers, I have 4 kids and one in kg and three in grades, I am not native and my kids got a great accent in a year. The bathrooms are always clean nanny sits in each one hard to find in most schools I did go around. The building is like brand new as last year they did huge refurbishments unlike caravan which is 25 years old not changed at all. They have good smart board lessons which my kids got interested in learning caravan don't they have weekly plans which helped us support our kids caravan don't, most of all British books that are given to each year free caravan no books. I want strong academics and good clean environment. This school gave our children 20 events at no extra charge. I was in caravan 2 years before I can compare. I'm not off back home after my husband job came to an end best of luck to all.

caraven has no books weekly plans no smart boards and no islam or quran I did go visit but sorry nothing to compare even the building is so bad,