Need advice. Filipino- Indian relationship

I am a Filipina and I was 23 y/o when I came to Dubai. At this young age, I didn't think of anything else but my career. Never have I thought that I will fall in love with a foreigner, and he is an Indian from Kerala. The moment that he saw me, he knew that he would like to marry me and proposed to me on our first date. I fell for his romantic and poetic words aside from he's very caring and loving. He makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful lady in the world and he treats me his wife though we're not really married yet. I feel that he's the one I would like to marry and that I can't live without him.
I was in Bur Dubai for two years where most of the expats living there are Indians.  In that place, I feel that we are accepted because there are few people who know about us and how our relationship is. I didn't mind about what other people think of us, not until I came to Abu Dhabi.
He was the first one who has moved to Abu Dhabi because of a new job. After a few months, I have also been transferred to this place. I was very happy because we can be near each other again. We had our first dinner yesterday and I felt very uncomfortable. On the other table which is my “kabayans” suddenly talked about Filipino-Indian relationship. I can also imagine speech bubbles on top of the head of the other diners.  And while we are walking, I can see the disturbed look of the people we come across with.  I mean we are not doing PDA, we are not even holding hands. I don't know if it's really like this here. I really feel sad about this. Is it really like this here, is it the place or it's just me? We are already in our third year of our relationship but why do I feel uncomfortable now. Please give me some advice.

Interracial relationships are everywhere these days. Just give a shit about what people think. It's you who's gonna marry that Indian guy ultimately.
If you really love him a lot, everything else doesn't matter. Just be yourself!

If you love him then don't care about what others are saying. It's your life.

Be what you are , don't keep much in ya thoughts , live all moment with happiness and pleasure

Hii, please don't get yourself upset by people's reaction. You should just concentrate about your relationship and you. You may keep reading more about the culture, beliefs, customs & habits of the host country where you are staying currently so that you do not do anything which upsets the locals. You shall also keep reading and knowing more and more about India and people of India so that it will become easy and understandable for you to know more from your boyfriend.

I wish you good luck and a happy relationship ahead !