Seriously, let's be friends.

Hello everyone! I am a LA girl currently living in Bangkok (missing home greatly) and looking for new friends. I've moved here for business and also to learn Thai. However it feels like it's hard to meet new friends here. I would love to meet variety of new friends here to practice Thai, or just to chat over a coffee. 한국분들도 같이 친구해요! ^^

hi minsuhhh...
let's b friend..but unfortunately I'm living in Indonesia,,we can't go for hangout ,lol..pm me,feel free to chat with u ;-)

Hi! I'm looking for new friends as well. It would be nice if we could meet and chit chat.

i am doing my master in thailand.if u like lets know eachother more(hope u r not intrested in politics :D )

Hello Minsuh,

nice to meet you. If you would like to speak Thai I can teach you. I'm bored and also want to help you too! and also you can help me , just speaking English with me :)

Just pm to me on here! so i give you my contact! and nice to meet you!

Peace!
PIE

its really hard to have friends here
i m from greece study here thai massage
if you want to have a coffee together hit me up with a message
i live sukumvit 64 near on nut

Hi

I am from Cali as well and living in BKK.  I have been living here for about 2 years and love it.  I do not find it difficult to meet friends and the city is great. I have also taken a few Thai classes.  I am currently in Cali and will return in Feb.  Drop me a note and lets chat.

Cheers!
Sean

hi,i'm Ronnie,i used to lived near Indianapolis and i'm currently dealing with Thai,Chinese and Korean beauty products。i also have direct logistics services to Mainand China。Let's chat over coffee,welcome to bkk,thanks

Hello Ronnie, nice to meet you. :) So you are in Bangkok and working in the cosmetics? What do you exactly do here in bkk?

Haha hello Sean! It's exciting to meet someone from back home! I do love it here but I get homesick here and there.. So what brings you to Thailand?

Hi, I can be able your friend. I stay in Chonburi province, at Laemchabung district (near Pattaya). If you move to here please let me know.

Hi,sorry for my late reply,I have 2 outlets selling Thai beauty products and slimming .I also operate logistics arrangement to china.what about you?which area are you at?

Hi,Ronnie here,do you have a line Id?mine is Chai Ronnie

Hi minsuhhh i m john from India and Working here in Bangkok 8 years....

I am singaporean looking to move to bangkok and maybe make some new friends and start some business... Also looking to buy a house