Rules for change of sponsership in KSA

Hi,
My name is Azhar Khan, residing in new delhi, India. I need to know, that if i go to KSA for job in any field like Operations, HR or Admin with a 2 years bond and later want to switch company and field of work within these 2 years.
Can i do that??? What is the procedure, obligations?? Is there any ban if i break the bond??

Recently i got selected in a company named SMASCO, Riyadh as Account representative. There is a bond for 2 years. If i go for this job and after getting in there, want to switch to some other company in sales or marketing field???

Please guide.

Hi azharkhan22,

It seems that we have already debate on this type of topics, maybe you can find some useful information if you can browse through the topics available on the Working in Saudi Arabia please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for your reply.
As suggested, i tried to find out the answer in old blogs but could not find out a satisfactory result.

There is confusion regarding the ban on working in KSA on breaking of bond. In few blogs, i found that if i want to change sponsorship, i need to spend two years with my first sponsor while in some blogs it was mentioned as it is not mandatory and one can break the bond and change the sponsorship. In one blog i found that there are some categories of companies like red yellow and green and these rules depend on these categories.

If possible, please help and address these queries.

Thanks & Regards

Azhar Khan

Hi,
My name is Neyaz,Ahmad  residing in new delhi, India. I need to know, that if i go to KSA for job in any field like Operations, HR or Admin with a 2 years bond and later want to switch company and field of work within these 2 years.
Can i do that??? What is the procedure, obligations?? Is there any ban if i break the bond??

Recently i got selected in a company named SMASCO, Riyadh as Account representative. There is a bond for 2 years. If i go for this job and after getting in there, want to switch to some other company in sales or marketing field???

Please guide

Hi neyaz ahamad,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this thread here is a bit old and is dated January 2014 :)

Fee free to start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia Forum for better interactions please

Thank you

Maximilien