Resignation

good day everyone...

iwant to resign in my company here in al khobar its because my company did not follow what is according to my contract,giving me another job.. i work here for 9mos and really disappointed here... now i found another company here in KSA.. now if i resign here is there any problem for me to come back its because i didnt finish my 2 years here??

give me some advise please...

Good question. I have known folks to resign and come back in a few months and I have known folks that were blacklisted. Do you teach or are you in another line of work. FYI...Good luck and I am interested in seeing the responses from others on this site.

I work for HR at hospital and the way we do it when we want to hire local expats is we give a demand letter to the first company and asks to transfer the expat's sponsorship (Kafalah) to us and then we will immediately hire the staff. There's other way which you need to get exit visa and then come back to Saudi Arabia on the other company's visa.

I hope that helps.

That is no problem to resign your job,you can go to home town(exit,khuruj nihayi) and get another visa and come back soon , and all the best

Kindly check your contract, if they mentioned any part saying, Company can assign any work task anytime, also you agree to work in any position and anywhere company would like to. If these kind of things are in the contract and you signed it, then it would be a problem for you to resign. Coz you agreed to terms and joined in. In case it is a saudi company, you would be in trouble. If you dint sign any such terms and they force you to do any other job then you can fight for your rights.
For accepting your resign, your present company should give you final EXIT or it should agree for you to transfer to another company. If they do not provide you with any of those cases, then you should work in there till 2 years according to your contract.
Also according to the labor law, any company cannot terminate their employees during the contract period.But here the case is different, you wanna resign, so it depends on weather your company can give you EXIT or agree for transfer.
If you do something wrong and they blacklist, you then it would be a problem for you to get VISA to saudi in near future. So good luck my friend.

richie alejandro wrote:

good day everyone...

iwant to resign in my company here in al khobar its because my company did not follow what is according to my contract,giving me another job.. i work here for 9mos and really disappointed here... now i found another company here in KSA.. now if i resign here is there any problem for me to come back its because i didnt finish my 2 years here??

give me some advise please...

Pls. check the clauses in your contract.. If it does not bound you, then you may as well leave and return... Also the company may charge you the cost it incurred for you on visa & mobilization expenses if you leave before the contract period..