Internet services - prices and options

Dear friends

I'm moving to Malta in few months. I'm self-employed making my job over the internet and I need a good internet connection with a big data download amount ( > 100Gb/mo).

Which options that I have in Malta and the prices? Those options are cable or wireless?

Thank you for any information about it.

http://www.melita.com/personal/internet/packages/

Thank you but... they have just this option? :-(

browse for the options - there are three there?

Yes, sure, I saw that. I'm talking about different companies to compare services and prices.

Thank you!

http://www.go.com.mt/Default.aspx?ID=1448

pmichelazzo wrote:

Dear friends

I'm moving to Malta in few months. I'm self-employed making my job over the internet and I need a good internet connection with a big data download amount ( > 100Gb/mo).

Which options that I have in Malta and the prices? Those options are cable or wireless?

Thank you for any information about it.

If you are ​looking​ for a faster and reliable​ internet connection​, I would say Melita it's your best option. Go it's not bad, but​ I think it does not offer the download and upload​ speeds that Melita offers.

Mantonas,

Thank you so much for the update.

I'm looking the Mellita services and seems good enough for my purposes.

Thanks again

Hi, I don't know if you are in Malta yet or have already got an internet connection but I would be able to give you a special price on your installation.

(moderated : advertisement)

I will be there on 01 August for 6 months so also wondering what to do.
Roy & Linda

Hi Roy & Linda,

I can either give you some options here or we can meet up when you're here and I will explain in detail to give you a solution. Do you have an email address or contact number?

sent you a message:)

carlomelita are you a sales person for melita....

toonarmy9752 wrote:

carlomelita are you a sales person for melita....

looks like....the deal he has just sent me is discounted as well though :)

melita do have a good internet service... i have no complaints about mine

:)

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

:)