Looking for a Russian native speaker to teach me the language

Hi there, my name is Randy and i am looking for a native russian speaker who can teach me the basics of the russian language and grammar. Entry level so there is much to learn for me! Im willing to pay a reasonable price per hour  or instead i can teach you the Dutch language.

I work as a consultant in the area of Amstelveen and currently living in Hoofddorp, so Haarlem would be a perfect place to meet.

Hope to hear some positive reactions!

Hey Randy!
My name is Maria and I live in Moscow.
I'm not a professional tutor, just a native speaker.
But, if you need some help with Russian or just some practice, feel free to ask me via skype.
I like helping foreigners to learn Russian since I helped my friend who was an EVS volunteer in Moscow. It was very interesting!
In fact, at the moment I'm starting to learn Dutch, so, maybe, you could explain something to me as well, but only if you want.
My skype: maria.bavarskaya

Good luck!
Maria

Hi Maria, Thanks for the reply - I send you a pm! For everyone who reads this, I am still looking for a tutor in the area of Amsterdam / Haarlem  :top:

Cheers Randy

Hi Randy,
I'm Alexei, I was many times in Netherlands but never lived there for a long tome. Now I feel free to spend a couple of months to learn Dutch and teach you Russian. I hope it helps 100 times more than to study it in a course. I need no payment just learning Dutch =)
Best regards,
A.E.

Hi) I am Vasily. I will be glad to teach you russian language using skype for free. See more about me in my profile.
Have a good day.

[email protected]

Dear Randy,
My name is Aleksey, Russian is my mother tongue. I study Tourism management at Inhollandn University in Haarlem and I currently I live in Haarlem. If you still have an interest in Russian language, it will be pleasure to meet you in Haarlem or Hoofddorp. You can e-mail me: [email protected].
Regards,
Aleksey

Hi, I can teach you if you like )) contact me at [email protected]

Hello euje855

Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that this is quite an old thread.

Are you a Russian teacher?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello! I am a Russian teacher and translator living in Hungary. I would like to ask you if you are still interested in learning Russian. I could teach you via Skype.

My best regards,
Ann (Аня)
[email protected]

My Russian name:
Анна Тиборовна Бабич.

Как Вы продвигаетесь с изучением русского языка?

Best Regards,
Ann (Аня)

Hello everybody,

As this topic is quite old, i will advise all those looking for russian classes or willing to give russian language courses to post his respective ad in the Language classes in Haarlem section please.

Thanks all

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed