Canned or Bottled Vietnamese Iced Coffee?

Hi there

This is my first post : )

I absolutely love cafe da sua. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy bottled or canned Vietnamese iced coffee for those times when I can't have it fresh? Perhaps one which doesn't need to be in the fridge? Does this even exist there?

I know bottled or canned coffee is generally not very good. So can I ask, does anyone ever drink it? Can you recommend any good brands of bottled or canned Vietnamese iced coffee?

Thanks guys!

I heard about Nescafe canned coffee but I would never recommend coffee packed in either bottle or can.  Why dont you make your owned coffee? There are also "instant coffee" of which you just need to put hot water and ice, then you will have coffee (tho not real coffee) but much better than bottled or canned coffee.

Highland Coffee Company manufactures Canned Ice Milk Coffee.  Also,  Ajinimoto - sold as Birdy brand Iced Milk Coffee.  Big C and Metro seem to have these in stock most of the time.  I haven't seen the Nestle one around for a while. I heard they stopped production.  The Caffeine content of Birdy seems higher to me than the Highlands Coffee brand one.