Working in Argentina

Hello,

My name is Karen and I am writing to you to see advice on working in Argentina. Myself and some friends are considering beginning our travels on the 6 month work visa to Argentina.

I have been reading about work on some forums but I was hoping you might be able to help me understand more clearly what the status is at the minute regarding Irish people (without any Spanish yet) finding work.

For example, here in Ireland I work in television as a researcher, production manager etc and have a degree in journalism. My friend is a primary school teacher and my boyfriend works in the bank with a lot of data entry experience.

Whether or not there would be work in these fields, would our relevant experience and qualifications stand to us to get work with a good enough pay and steady hours to be able to support ourselves?

What are the most common jobs for Irish people? Would it be teaching English or are there any international companies that would be hiring. I read something about telecommuting jobs but I'm not really sure what that is and will have to research it further.

I think the options of places we could work are Cordoba or Buenos Aires. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me with this or any advice.

Many Thanks,
Karen

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Karen!

A new thread has been created for you on the Cordoba forum.
It will increase your chances are obtaining related responses.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

hello Karren,

i am Sumit and i want to do work outside of India.i work now in India with leading bank as Deputy manager.

Hello Armand,

Thanks for that!