Kuwait living

I am visiting Kuwait in the 3rd week  on a business visa. I am a semi qualified CA with over 13 years of experience in Financial planning and analysis, accounting and auditing. Last worked with an MNC based in Cochin as Assistant Manager finance  drawing a salary of Rs75000 p.m . What should be a reasonable salary I should expect in Kuwait for a family.

Hello Amit Iyer,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to have a look to this article below, it will bring some useful answers to your questions :

- Salary trends in Kuwait - What you need to know

Thank you ;)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

thank you Priscilla ;)

people really need to learn to check the forum; the idea of the internet is it is "GENERAL" whereas you want it to be specific to your case.

Amit, i can say for example oh you need to ask for a salary of Rs750,000 (that's 7 lakhs right?) even if i have no idea about your line of work, experience, field of expertise, company etc. please be careful in who's advice you accept on salary.

your best option, figure out your expenses, and there are SEVERAL posts on this forum for the average expenses required for a family, see how much they come up to, and then see what salary other CA's are drawing, but then again, it depends on their company and their experience, not all CA's are the same.'

its a very difficult process but trust me; no one will give you a clear cut, tailored answer for you. unless they are your twin/doppleganger from another dimension.