English native speaker looking to learn Czech

I am a native English speaker looking to improve my Czech and if you are a native Czech speaker looking to improve your English, please drop me a line. We can talk over a pivo or kava or whatever.

Thanks,

William

Hi William!

You may also try posting an advert in the language exchange section of Prague classifieds.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Thanks Armand.

Hi William ,
I am  a Czech living in Scotland - I would dearly  love to chat in my native  lovely Czech language over a cup of coffee or beer - however too difficult as the straw would not reach so far  . Hope you will find what you are looking for .
Best wishes
Iva

Hi William,

welcome in Prague ;) 
I am available for chat and coffee or if  can be any help to get around,
Kind regards,
many thanks Lucie

Hi Iva,

I visited Scotland last June, the isle of sky was beautiful.

The straw is a little short. :)

What made you go to Scotland?

William

Hi lucie,

Thanks for the warm welcoming.

I do have family in Prague which makes things easier but their English is not good at all, hence wanting to find a native Czech speaker with strong English speaking skills.

William

Hello William,

thanks for message,

no problem if you have time fro meeting , here is my email [email protected]

kind regards,

Lucie

Hi, if you are still looking for a Czech native speaker I can offer myself :-)
I think my english skill should be sufficient as I have gone through the International Baccaleureate programme in English only two years ago. I also happen to have experience of teaching Czech to foreigners (although not to English speakers).

Should you be interested in meeting for a cuppa, let me know [Moderated: pls avoid posting your phone number]