Advice on London uni's/cost of London living

Hi,
I am an 18 year old girl who is considering start my university degree at a London uni either in Psychology or Criminology or both and was wondering if anyone has any idea of an recommendable uni's? Any information about London university life would be greatly appreciated.
Also interested in people's thoughts on living expenses in London? I have over 9 months to save for first year accommodation and such as well as quite healthy financial support from my parents (shameful), but can an 18 year afford to live in London for the first time out of home?

hi shayfarral

Hi Shafarral,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you can have a look to the Living in England guide, i think that it can bring some answers to your questions. ;)

Hope it helps,

Priscilla
Expat.com team
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi sam08068571712,

Do you have answers to the questions asked by shayfarrall? Or maybe you want to share something else with us according to this topic? :)

Looking forward for your response,

Thank you.

Priscilla
Expat.com team

shayfarrall wrote:

Hi,
I am an 18 year old girl who is considering start my university degree at a London uni either in Psychology or Criminology or both and was wondering if anyone has any idea of an recommendable uni's? Any information about London university life would be greatly appreciated.
Also interested in people's thoughts on living expenses in London? I have over 9 months to save for first year accommodation and such as well as quite healthy financial support from my parents (shameful), but can an 18 year afford to live in London for the first time out of home?

Why London? The cost of living is higher there than elsewhere in the UK, and there are many excellent universities in other parts of the country.