Family Visa & Profession Change

Salam.

I am working in KSA - Dammam in a Green ranked Company as Analyst from last 07 months but my Visa/Profession in Iqama is H.E. Technician i.e. (Mechanichi Aliyate e Saqliyath). I've done MBA (HRM) now I want to bring my Family but I don't think that my Visa / Profession is suitable for that.

I am having two options first to apply for change of profession & Second is to go back on exit & come back again on a new visa (a bit Risky). Company is agreed to both but I don't know which one is suitable & solves the issue.

Pls. advise which one is the good option & how long will it take to process a family visa..

Cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi..

First Suggestion : Change your profession... As it will help you in many other ways.. for example. getting visa on arrival in GCC countries.. & else..

Second : you will get a family visa on Technician profession..

Third : Do not think of going on exit.. Don't close your doors yet..

Thanks for answering my query. Appreciated.

Getting family visa on Technician is not possible because I don't have relevant documents (Any Technical Diploma) for that. I am having Diploma in Business Administration, a Degree of Bachelor of  Business & Information Technology & a Degree of Master of Business Administration.
Now My diploma is attested from IBCC & Foreign Office & rest all docs are not yet attested.
I can change profession to Analyst on the basis of Diploma in Business Administration but I don't know Saudi authorities will issue Family visa on the basis of 2 years Diploma in Business Administration or not, as I read the requirements on a website it states University Graduate or 3 years Technical Diploma & working as according to the studies One have.

Little COnfuse what to do ..

Check with your HR dept. what all professions do they have available under their operating license.. (CR).. Accordingly select one of the profession which also suits your Degree..

Try doing this and if not let us know.. Shall than think of other options..