Buying airline tickets in Morocco

Hello!

I'm new to the forums and am still 2 days away from actually arriving in Morocco but I was hoping for some advice.

I am about to stay for 3 months as an au pair in Morocco and will make (what is for me) a significant amount of money, but this is unfortunately going to in Dirhams and I would prefer not spending all of my earnings in Morocco.

Based on everything I've read so far, it seems difficult/impossible to either transfer money out of the country or to convert it into another currency and leave with it. So, I was wondering if it might be possible to buy airfare using my Dirhams while in Morocco, since this is something I will obviously have to spend money on anyway. Are there travel agencies etc. where I may be able to do this?

Thank you

Hello,

There is many travel agencies here in Morocco, also online agencies like this one : jevoyage.ma

You will find travel agencies in Casablanca at Maarif or Ain diab (there is one agency at Anfa Place)

I hope this helps.

Latifa

Thank you for the info Latifa! I'll be looking in Marrakech for a travel agency that will accept cash and where I can buy tickets that do not include Morocco in either the destination or the departure. (France to the US for example) Hopefully I can find such a place!