Medication

Hello

I wonder of someone can answer this question: my husband and I we both take medication for high blood pressure.
My husband also takes some pills for his enlarge prostate and pills for his stomach.
I'm wondering if the drug stores there (upon a medical prescription) have these types of medication!
Thanks

Maria

they have waht you need and are very helpful

Sasha,

Thank you so much because I was really concerned about it!
God bless you!
Maria

Yes, absolutely, you can usually get most drugs one could in the US.  I've lived in Ceiba and so have been through this situation, and not only that but you can even mostly buy them without a prescription. However, you can always call or e-mail a large farmacia and ask if they carry the exact ones, but those sound like your typical drugs so many people use (myself included)

Thanks Pedro.

I just showed my husband your reply.

Maria

yes you can get just about anything price is different , by allot some stores. no prescription needed. best is at French harbor, only good place in that mall. very nice and helpful people. if u think u need a prescription. u do not. but have free clinc give out free prescription. at coxen hole. one in back, not the one in front. u will have to be your own doctor, for all the ones I meet, did not know anything about sickness, REALLY sad. be bless

What are the specific drug names he takes?

Here are the names of the medication:
For myself - High Blood pressure - PMS-Ramipril 5/12.5 mg

For my husband:
High Blood Pressure: PMS-Amlopidine 10 mg
Stomach                  :  Pantoprazole 40 mg
Prostate                   :  Apo-Doxazosin 4 mg

Thank you so much!
Maria (MariaLovesJesus)

Hello Hondurasron,

When you asked for the names of the medication that my husband and I take, I thought you were going to find out that information in order to help us.
Remember us, please!
God bless you!
Maria (MariaLovesJesus)