Need Advice on the job offer i have got and relocate to Saudi Arabia

Hello Friends,

I need your opinion on the job offer i have got. I have been offered Account Coordinator position on SAR 2900/- PM with the following terms.
1. Accomodation/Transportation will be provided by the Employer.
2. Medical Insurance/Airline Tickets will be provided by the Employer.

Can you please help me to know about more wheather this offer is good on what salary they are offered. Is it enough salary for one person and how much can i save approx. ? One more thing they had confirmed that they will provide food allowace as well but this is not mentioned in the offer letter and how much allowance they will provide is also not confirmed. I am also worried about accomodation they will provide. Is it good living in Riyadh or not ?

Please give your opinion..

Just go thru other threads on salary questions... off hand this is pretty low...but then depends on ur experience and future growth prospects in ur home country.. ..2 pointers ..u wont get any real hike for next few years..the leanings here are typically not very great ....

Hi Ashu,

Can you let me know the exact situation in Saudi as per the working prospectus and one more thing what is the salary increment criteria in Saudi? Is 2900 enough to stay there for one person?

ranjay2078 wrote:

Hello Friends,

I need your opinion on the job offer i have got. I have been offered Account Coordinator position on SAR 2900/- PM with the following terms.
1. Accomodation/Transportation will be provided by the Employer.
2. Medical Insurance/Airline Tickets will be provided by the Employer.

Can you please help me to know about more wheather this offer is good on what salary they are offered. Is it enough salary for one person and how much can i save approx. ? One more thing they had confirmed that they will provide food allowace as well but this is not mentioned in the offer letter and how much allowance they will provide is also not confirmed. I am also worried about accomodation they will provide. Is it good living in Riyadh or not ?

Please give your opinion..

Assuming you have experience of  atleast 2 years in Accounts, I think you have been offered very less salary. this is almost nothing for the who is travelling abroad for Job. I think minimum salary you should demand is SAR 5000.

Hope it helps....