Seeking conversations with expats that use the Skype system.

Hi folks,  I still think about moving to Ecuador every day.  More so now than before because I opted not to purhcase health unsurance here in the states.  That means I have to pay a fine.  However, what I'd like to do most of all now is to talk with some of you expats via the Skype system that provides free audio and videos connections through the computer.  My Skype address is edward.holub54  Feel free to call me and we can talk.  Thanks so much

pay the $95 bucks

Eddie54 I will type what I know and I am know expert and do not know your age or your age...I have been hear 2 yrs in Cuenca Ecuador I have about 13 conditions what they call multiple conditions this and that and this.  But not diabetes or heart which is good.  $74.00 a month they pay 80% I may go to any hospital I want and they will pay they will pay for drugs but you do have to agrue a little but that is normal in Ecudor.  Even at the tax office you some times in the beginning have to keep going back until the system starts to work.  My adopted sweet daughter give me the impression that if you want money you have to be willing to go back and fourth in person and have someone that speaks Spanish because when she finished with the insurance I got a lot more.  I don't know how because they all talked at the same time and there three but they were not yell discussing.  But my little tiny daughter must have won.  She looked like a little dog I never saw a insurance change their mind it was funny.  I think my insurance only goes to 80 yrs then you must go on government insurance.  Which is I think they are having it go up to $125.00 gov ins. is not so good.  it is only gov hosp they are good but not great.  I would have no choice unless they allowed me to pay for an insurance in a group for 80 yrs which they might have.  The President is considering a lot of alternatives lately.  You can join my group still.  I feel it is well worth it.  All insurance is going to go up but here the advantage is I will not pick hospitals where the doctor is a separate charge.  Before I am admitted I want my own extirpator I hire who tells me what my doctor is say or I want an English doctor.  Lots of mix ups can happen if you do not have so one there speaking for you.  I have two very upsetting mix ups frightening.  I was being put down asleep and I got multiple cramps in my back 3 or 4 at a time from laying on a metal table when I went to talk to tell them the problem no one talked English and they continued to put me down well my heart beat lowered thank God it was tell them ha some thing is wrong and it went very low thank God I was in a lot of pain STOP.  NO GO.  They went for my husband to talk to me hhahahbut he could not talk to them either so there we stood in the operating room hahahaha with me in pain No compreda pain quatre backa hope they know.???  There are more insurance companies some love some hate some International and very expensive we can not afford.  We know a lot that have left this one but we are a group within this Insurance Company and you follow their rules in person.  You go to their doctor cheap speaks English he writes prescriptions they have pharmacy.  I don't do that.  I have my own English doctor Ecuadoriana I like him...I go to my own pharmacy that gives me 10% off I buy 2 month I go to doctor every two months $20.00 and turn that into insurance they accept...They will not take any pain medicine or sleeping pills you can get sleeping pills but insurance co will not pay for them.  I have so many multiple considitions that when they say no pain medicine when you combinate all the drugs together you have to be kidding that is my only comment.  I am on borrowed time but I was on borrowed time years ago and I will probably out live you all.  My father died late 89 yr and mother so the genes are with me.  And the
way my husband babies me look out I will out live his young bones.  He takes unbelievable care of me.  He reminds me of coats scarves, I can be at front of line, stay away from cougher, you can use free TV, you can do this or that he keeps me young, he treats me with knew info.  One of my conditions causes memory loss so he set up Spanish Lesson Oh my God it was amazing how it helped I go sharper this is why my spelling fades and then picks up.  I was in a Sol Cancer Hospital 4 in a room and they were very good I was there 2 weeks very clean Phoeomia 2 test $2700.00 total not including medicine which we paid for daily. +toilet paper which made us laugh...bill in Spanish so you always need a entrepetor leaving coming.
We learned a lot.  We have become experts.  Highly recommend Dr. Anthony Guillen speaks English in Cuenca if you settle in that area as an outside source why second or third opinion I always argue with him on theory and diagnoses.  He is not connected to hospital I like that because he recommends doctors and places.   MRI in gov hospital is $175.00  MRI by a private Person is $350.00 interesting I found this out on my journey I am a cheap old lady MRI is an MRI done the same way except you are laying on a new pad hahhahah.  Well I have told you all I know.  Good luck..I don't allow pictures any more.  I use to be a model in New York City and it makes me feel bad so no sypi for me...I won't allow anyone but friends see me sorry