Moona sharm nabq sharmelsheikh

Hi anyone out there buying on moona sharm development ? Love to hear from you.

Jim Manson

Hi Jim Manson,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your post was moved on the Sharm el-Sheikh forum for better visibility.

Can you please give us more details concerning your post?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Jim
I have  just had clients here last week that have bought 1 bedroom apartment in Moona Sharm it is behind schedule but I can confirm that the site is now moving on at a rapid speed I am sure I can give you there details and they will give you there honest opinion about it as they have just been out to see it. I provide them with pictures and regular updates and will do property handover as well as the furniture but it is nice compound. I can send you some more details on whats available and payment plans if you like as this is one of many properties my Company sells. If you have any more questions then please sent to me as I have lived in Sharm for 9 years and have a wealth oif knowledge be happy to share and help you with regards karen

Hi Karen

Hope you great

I would look forward of knowing more information and details of the monna project & however its finished now & the availability of  appartments with one bed &  two bed rooms & the price of both of them

Kindly provide the payment condition as im really interested in knowing & it seems good project with awesome facility

Kindly to send me all deatils on [email protected]

Thank you
SF

Good Morning

I have responded to you by email this morning regarding all the details on the Moona project.

Regards

Karen

and to me also pls [email protected]

Hi some fantastic news for all you owners out there I am so pleased to confirm that we will be carrying out the handover of an apartment tomorrow yes on moona it is 3  long years  overdue but  with my continued weekly inspection and working closely with the developer I have managed to get this apartment ahead of time and is still being confirmed thst not ready till march 2015 on website as the official handover date date . Moona is looking amazing now if you need any help advice and pictures i have them. Also been able to assist with few legal matters as well that has come up snd needed complete clarification so i am sure you thus now must be reassuring for you that it can de done and when fiona is back  in Uk she will br writing here to confirm that everything went well and smooth.The next stage will be the installation of her furniture and another so they can be used as showhouse to give all other owners idea of how property will look whrn completely finishef.I am here for anyone that needs help or advice on Moona project

Hi Karen

Could you possibly put me in contact with a buyer of Moona Sharm plz? I am currently looking at an apartment there.
Do you also have any recent photographs of Moona and it's surrounding area?

Thank you
Jackie

Hi Jackie I can help you with this for sure I have several apartments left for sale in Moona. I have just finished 3 handovers and the furnishing of a  one bedroom apartment and starting the next one bedroom.
send me a private message and I will send photos that I have just taken this week of the Moona compound and the surrounding areas. I will be happy to give you a full account of what's happening at Moona. Look forward to hearing from you regards karen here is my email [email protected]

Hi everybody,

Please note that Expat.com is not a commercial platform.

If you are looking for an accommodation, thank you for posting in the Housing in Sharm el Sheikh section please.

---------------

@ Kazza1 > I would like to inform you that proposing your services is strictly prohibited on Expat.com. Please have a look at the EGYPT FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT and register in the business directory.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed