Looking for new friend who live in bkk

hi guys i just move to bkk4 month ago am looking to meet new friend who interested in sport and liketo out sometime to drink

hi, I'm looking for a friend also…:)

Hi Redchef198 would like friendship

hi are you live in bkk?

hello I have some question for people who live in Bangkok.

I think to come with my wife to try live there..
we live in Ukraine but we think to try another country..!

Wanted to ask about how's situation there, like economically and is it safety for foreigners ?!

and about accommodation, is it expensive cause here in Kiev is  very very expensive :(
and work for foreigners  is it easy to find.?!
another question is English, I heard that a lot of people there speak English, is it right.?!
cause here in Ukraine is very less people who can speak English.

thanks and hope some one could help and answer.

i was in Bangkok again am coming soon

And how you find living and working there Mr. Dream land place..?!

Hello,

I am English teaching at school in Pathum Thani looking for friends to go out with and chat too......

Cheers
Scott

hi every one...................i am coming bangkok at 25 jan.....i hope i will see you there guys.....

see u guys in Facebook

check friends-WORLDWIDE

:)

i have there friends 1st trip not can find job but i try do its depends on luck work but for me live have place

Hello. I am a US expat that is in the process of moving from Pasig City to Bangkok and would like to meet you. As like you, I am looking for a friend and I love the culture and people of the Philippines.

Hope to hear from you.
Ted

In Bkk, i found Silom area has a lot of Expat so if u choose to live in the area, that'd help a lot :)