Is there any chance for me in London?

Hi you guys,

I am Giang from HoChiMinh City, Vietnam and am thinking about working in England.

I am wondering if I could find a job there? I am 29, I had 2 years working as an Export Documentation in a shipping lines (MOL) and then I changed my career path to Human Resource and Administration. I have 5 years experience in this field and now am working as Office Manager. Most of the companies I have worked for is a MNC.

I do know that it will be much different when I work in London, I will have to start from day one and the job definitely will not be as good as what I get now.

Could you please advice which kind of job I could find there? And the income I may get? Which is the best website to look for a job for a non-resident? I need to get an offer to have working visa there.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards.
Giang

Well true situation is this. Uk is recovering from recession. Two more countries joining eu so job market will get bit squeezed.
Its really hard for companies to hire non eu as visa process is not very straight forward. Best try. Monster.com. Reeds.co.uk, google jobs in uk. Or directly find uk companies and visit there hr page. Good luck.

Thanks for your reply, Abraham. Have a nice week a ahead...:)

[Moderated: please post in jobs section pls]

Being non European you cannot come and expect to work in Britain.
You will need a working Visa and than will be difficult to get if you do not have a company sponsoring you.
It is like an English person trying to live and work in China it's not going to happen without difficulty.
You first of all need to contact the British embassy and find out the requirement for your nationality for working in Britain they are the only people who can offer good advice for someone like yourself.
People on this site just answer general questions don't rely on any of the answers.
Sorry to be negative but you need to know the truth.

continuation
I do apologise I meant to say Vietnam.

Thanks Jeanie for your advice. ;)