<< Madrid Au Pair Seeking New Friendships! >>

Hey there!

My name's Nicolette, Nikki for short, and I'm an au pair in Torrelodones, Madrid for at least 6 months. I've been in Spain since October 2013 and am hoping to find people who are interested in meeting up to engage in some social activities! I've been doing things solo for the most part but it's a new year so I'd much rather do new things with great company! If that sounds like something you'd also like, then don't hesitate to send me a message :):top: !

Hi Nikki. My name is Haley. I am an Au Pair in Madrid too. I have been here since october and have struggled to meet people. How are you finding it?

Hi Haley :)
To be honest I find that it's been very challenging! Mainly because I only have one day off (and a Sunday at that) to do everything I'm interested in and quite frankly I didn't know where to look. How about you?

The same, i only get sundays off too, but i get most of saturday off too, i finish at 2pm on a saturday. What hours do you work during the week?

Hi Nikki my name is Jarryd I have recently moved to Madrid as well I would like to find out if you willing to meet up on your off day.