Awesome roommate wanted

Hello all,
My sister and I recently moved to Siem Reap and are living in a small place outside of the city. In order to be closer to amenities and our jobs we are looking to move into a place closer to the city center. We are hoping to move into a 2 level, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unfurnished apartment that has become available for 150 / month. The apartment has a kitchen and a lounge space, hot water, and air conditioning. A friend lives in the apartment next door and pays about $30/month for utilities and loves his place. We are currently seeking a chill, down to earth human to share the place with. He/she would have a private bedroom and bathroom and access to all amenities. We are not dedicated pub street patriots but do enjoy the occasional 50 cent draft. If your on the same page and looking for a cheap comfortable place to settle down in Siem Reap drop me a line or email me at [email protected]
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Alina

@ Alina: Please feel free to post your offer in the section shared accommodation in Siem Reap :)

Hi please let me know if the share e accomadation is still available thanks Paul

Hi there Alina,

My name is Ana I'm a 31 year old Aussie, Ive just moved to Siem Reap and I'm am trying to find somewhere to live for a few months. Back in Australia I'm a Visual Arts teacher and while here in Cambodia I'm wanting to get involved with the art and music scene here and create some of my own artworks. I may end up doing some teaching too. I have a lot of Khmer friends from volunteer work I've been involved with in the past. So I have my own network here but am also looking for really lovely down to earth people to live with. I'm quite clean, a non-smoker. I love sharing meals and conversations with housemates but I also love my time alone to create and read etc.

Please reply to this post on this forum if you want to know more about me, I would prefer not to post up my contact details on a public forum.

I have to find somewhere to live asap. So I hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest regards,

Ana

Hi did u find a good roommate yet? Paul

please kindly let me know if the room is still available, from...Prince....Hp:- 0888 020 117

Hello Alina

My name is Lina. I'm 3o year old. I'm a cashier in PP city. But i got a new job in Siem Reap now. So i will start to work in November. So i need to go there looking for someone who want share the apartment together.

I looking a place to stay with clean and security close to down town in Siem Reap Province. And i will be there in Siem Reap next week on Friday this month.

So please let me know. If your apartment is full now. Thank you Alina. Best Regards, From Lina Heng

Hi there! I know this is a really old post- but my boyfriend and I are looking to move somewhere in Siem Reap next month for around that same price but are having trouble finding accommodation posted online. How did you come across the place that you moved into? Would it be easier to just wait until we arrive in the city to start our flat search?
Thanks!
Zoe

zoefernandez wrote:

Hi there! I know this is a really old post- but my boyfriend and I are looking to move somewhere in Siem Reap next month for around that same price but are having trouble finding accommodation posted online. How did you come across the place that you moved into? Would it be easier to just wait until we arrive in the city to start our flat search?
Thanks!
Zoe

Hi Zoe, welcome to the forum.

As you said correctly the original post is quite old, perhaps you start your own thread which might be easier to get more response and help from other members in the forum

Hello I'm a traveler fotographe and yoga teacher will do a stop in Siem reap for few months. I look for a cheap and friendly  chairing apparement and I found your announcemnt , it looks interesting . So let's meet and see , we can even do it today. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Slamech

You have posted on an old, inactive thread. Also unsafe to post contact details on the open forum.
Check the housing section at the top of this page where you can also place a free advert.

Closed