Phd in texas austin

I have Msc degree from institute geophysic university of tehran (iran)(best university in iran) my major is geophysic i would like to continu my education in the texas austin jackson school i have to get grant because i dont have enough money .I am a kurdish girl from iran ، I'm in the minority live is very difficult for me and my family I could not find a job in my country Because my gender and my religion

Welcome to the forum.
Do you have a specific questions for us?

Bob K

Dear Bob
thanks alot
I dont know How  I apply for a scholarship since university of Texas Austin  , can you help me?
is there a NGO in texas for support international student?

Sorry not in Texas. You might Google NGOs for education in Texas

Bob K

Start with the university itself.  They will know about a wide array of scholarship programmes.

http://www.utexas.edu

You will need to gain entry to the US, and acceptance to the University and to the program you want to study in. I would recommend you contact the office of the department chair at UT to find out what their acceptance criteria are, and for advice on what steps you would need to take to be considered for admission to the PhD program. UT is a very large and competitive school, and some even say prestigious, which is notable given that it is a public institution.

Dear RosettaJones
Thankyou for your coment it was useful

thankyou so much

RosettaJones wrote:

UT is a very large and competitive school, and some even say prestigious, which is notable given that it is a public institution.

The ones saying prestigious are probably referring to the football program, which won the national championship a few years ago

hehgftr wrote:

thankyou so much

do you need further help? I was grad student at UT in Civil Eng, maybe i can help...
at least, I know the process
just let me know!