Can I get family visa on Computer technician profession in IQAMA.

Can I obtain or am I eligible to get family visa on Computer technician profession in IQAMA after I reached Riyadh KSA, my recruiter is telling & going to provide me this profession based on my Diploma in computer science certificate attested by Saudi culture & embassy in India. So please suggest me should I agree for this profession or not as I am thinking to take up my family to KSA. Really grateful to hear from you at an earliest possible.

i see this is a very old post, and i think and hope you were successful in calling your family.
wanted to ask you 2 questions regarding a "Computer Technician" Visa
1. did you need to get your degree/diplomas attested by the Saudi Cultural Attache' for Computer Technician also? or was that not needed.

2. were you able to call your family and make their Iqama (while your profession was Computer Technician)?

with 3 year diploma in computer engineering one can get computer programmer visa or not

A diploma is a diploma whether its one year or three years. At least in Saudi Arabia. To get a computer programmer profession you must have a degree incomputers. With the diploma, you can get computer technician profession the most.

Your ideal path would be to transfer your credits and get the Computer Engineer degree in one year. In that case, you can get the Computer Engineer profession. Believe it or not, Engineers and Doctors enjoy the most luxuries when it comes to Government affairs specially.

Let me answer the OP question here as well for the sake of helping someone else. Computer technician is legally eligible to get Family visa but the ground reality is you wouldn't get it unless you are either one lucky guy in thousands, find some guy who has vaasta (top level contacts) or settle it under the table. I even know a person who was a genuine degree holder, transferred his profession from student to Computer PROGRAMMER, and still didn't get the visa although all documentation was 100% complete.

My 2 cents.

As per QSaudi.com website, YES it is possible.

http://qsaudi.com/professions-eligible- … sa-in-ksa/

Already explained the law and reality...

skhurram007 wrote:

...Computer technician is legally eligible to get Family visa but the ground reality is you wouldn't get it unless you are either one lucky guy in thousands, find some guy who has vaasta (top level contacts) or settle it under the table...

I have Computer engineering degree but don't have 5 years of experience or duration to get the registration of SEC, so I am thinking I should get the computer technician profession.  Now the question is, does it also need 5 years of experience ? can I get it my graduation date is January 2017

skhurram007 wrote:

A diploma is a diploma whether its one year or three years. At least in Saudi Arabia. To get a computer programmer profession you must have a degree incomputers. With the diploma, you can get computer technician profession the most.

Your ideal path would be to transfer your credits and get the Computer Engineer degree in one year. In that case, you can get the Computer Engineer profession. Believe it or not, Engineers and Doctors enjoy the most luxuries when it comes to Government affairs specially.

Let me answer the OP question here as well for the sake of helping someone else. Computer technician is legally eligible to get Family visa but the ground reality is you wouldn't get it unless you are either one lucky guy in thousands, find some guy who has vaasta (top level contacts) or settle it under the table. I even know a person who was a genuine degree holder, transferred his profession from student to Computer PROGRAMMER, and still didn't get the visa although all documentation was 100% complete.

My 2 cents.

Is it necessary to match the title of degree with the profession? I read on some pages that it should be the same. I have a degree in Software Engineering and I want profession of computer programmer, So will be there any issue?