New from Dubai and trying to stay optimistic :)

Hello hello!

Ismail Is the name moving to Riyadh since the company is relocating me there for at least a year, I grew up in a compound in Jeddah back in the day don't really know what to expect now! All I know is if i manage to find a nice, fun multicultural group in Riyadh to share the good times and the stories of our lives in adventures in and out the middle east i would be just fine and they would be entertained for sure! So please don't be shy and say hi ( it rhymes i know  :D  )

Hi Ismail333,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself, what are your hobbies? :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Ismail,

Welcome to EB.

Hello hello :)

Well Priscilla let me share another 2 cents about myself, People called me crazy in every language and accent i have heard and I take it as a complement :) If it comes to hobbies well that is a long list since i am into pretty much what is fun and opened for anything from adrenaline rush activities to cooking! but what comes on the top of my head is swimming, comedy ( performing and watching ), music ( listening, dancing to and jamming ), Chess and good conversation from serious debates to pointless ones... the rest shall reveal with time but if any one has a question please shoot!

Thanks a million for the welcome Aman :)