WWE in Riyadh for first time !!

Hi guys,

For men only... Ladies please out :)

So, WWE has decided to make thier live show from Riyadh. Tickets on sale right now but somehow expensive for good seats. This show will be in mid of February 2014.

I'm not a big fan of the wrestling matches but sometimes I watch it on TV.
I thought, that this is might be a chance for some of us to get with each other and destroy the boredom prison that captivated some men. The plan is we agree to assemble as a group and have a good night.
Would we encourage ourselves to attend?? come on up.

Please note that this is purely for fun and not meant for a discount as the prices are fixed.

I will share more details if I saw more interaction.

PS: Interested ladies can watch on TV but if they want to attend, they have to install a fake mustache :D

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwepresents-live-riyadh-feb13

But really :unsure: ?

I am surprised the religious authorities are allowing this...?

For a good view, you have to pay $200, otherwise bring binoculars!

TheLegendLeads wrote:

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwepresents-live-riyadh-feb13

But really :unsure: ?

They'd probably be wearing spandex shirts to ensure navels are covered, and shorts pass the knees!  ;) 
Im guessing that they have a lot of saudi fans...and i have a colleague, that even up to this day (and age)...he thinks that wrestling matches are actually real!

I guess watching it in TV would give clear view. Also may be the wrestling would be on full covered clothes or Thobe, Just imagine hehehe

suribhai wrote:

Also may be the wrestling would be on full covered clothes or Thobe, Just imagine hehehe

And the WWE divas would appear in Abayas?  :lol:

Why in many occasions some people start to talk about Religious Authority?
I can feel from your point of view they are fighting the entertainment? or does not want anybody to have fun?
or control the life?

I respect your opinions but really.. & specially on Riyadh forum there are some opinions kills the fun spirit.

Honestly, did they done something to you? :)

Lion R.E wrote:

Why in many occasions some people start to talk about Religious Authority?

Simple! Because some of the sports (e.g., WWE which is core showbiz now) are thousands of miles beyond the KSA acceptability thresholds. And the only reason they have is religion. So do expect such comments. What surprized you exactly?

:) and nobody sez' we're up against it!  --

No religion speaks about taking away someones freedom unless it is not causing any harm to others. But here you can see the situation, Your freedom is taken by force. No body is talking anything bad about religion, we just shouting about the rules here.

Tll, I asked you once if you are a local?

So, you are saying the wrestling is not accepted because of the religion
But isn't sarcasm of religious men or the country rules or abayas is also not accepted...

A guest should show some respect to the country host, he/she works in and earns his/her money from it.
I'm not surprised. But I don't like the act of making fun of Religions or country rules regardless believing in them or not.

For all readers and bloggers, please stop that action.

My post is about attending the show.. who doesn't want to.. thanks for him for reading.

EB is a social network and we talk about everything in any way we like. We, however, take care staying moral and not mock at or humiliate anybody/anything/any rules/cultures.

It's not majlis-e-shoura --- Let people say what they wanna say.
Nor It's not an e-Services portal --- if we can spare some time, we love to jump in & help others.
Nothing more, nothing less!

Take it easy man. When you put something on a public blog, expect comments.

P.S.: I'm not a local.

Tll, It is not hard.

Comments are expected but I see irrelative points in your reply and trying to define EB !! :)

Are you coming to the show?

@Lion, I checked in wwe website and it shows no tickets available for 3 days, May be sold out?

No, sarabhai. It is available.
I just checked.

Many guys selling tickets on expatriates.com

http://www.google.com/search?q=WWE+site … riates.com

Thanks Tll, it seem you love your ability of finding information on google.

Those prices are higher than the actual.

I don't want to be rude, I did not ask for your help. :)

Lion R.E wrote:

I don't want to be rude, I did not ask for your help. :)

Dude, you need to calm down.  He never said he was posting that link for you or for anybody specific.  He just posted it in the thread for everybody's benefit, if anybody wants to benefit from it.  If not, ignore it.  Did he mention your name in his post?  I don't see it.  So, don't think so highly of yourself that you think every post is for/about you.

@Trapezius,
I am calm and I dont think every post is about me. Please don't ASSUME anything about me.

I'm the topic owner. I respect Tll but he interfered and he could mention his info without redirecting.

If it was Tll's or anyone else topic, I would say
"I know some information about the tickets, Would you like me to share them?"

Ok @Lion R.E, time to get things straight.

I can't understand why someone can't understand such a simple thing that they are writing on a public blog. All comments are read by many many viewers. If you want people go your way, buy a writing board and hang it around in your room.

Second thing, go read your first post, did you ask for any help? That was sharing information.and that's what everyone here does. I didn't try to help YOU.

Third thing, if someone contributes to any blog, you call that INTERFERENCE? Ridiculous!!!

It's not always necessary to lose temper immediately and start reacting sarcastically (and idiotically).

Oh by the way, kudos for the below fabulous & hilarious part. It made my day :lol:

Lion R.E wrote:

Your replies Tll makes me laugh. :lol:
Like you are speaking to your self.

Happy new year.

I dont think every post is about me. Please don't ASSUME anything about me.

I didnt assume anything.  YOU assumed TLL was helping you, when in fact he was not and did not even mention you by name in his post.  I just made an observation, no assumption.

LOL no you don't have to, and neither does TLL just because you are the topic owner.  That's not how message boards work.  Can you please point to me where in the official rules it states that we have to ask permission from the topic owner if we want to share some info relevant to the topic?  LOL again at asking permission... I am gonna laugh all the way to the bank with that!

Have a nice day, I am out of this convo, forever.

P.S. I seriously despise "professional wrestling", and I don't need your permission to say that here!

OHHHHHHH !!

I suppose WWE is already in town much before time..

Let it go Guys !! Chill.. !! No dragging of the issue any more.. !! Hope we meet everyone there !!

Also I'm not dragging my self in this issue..

take care and enjoy the evening !!

All the Best

Guys, Just relax.
It was a big joke.... bringing some of the  wrestling atmosphere.
Tll and Trapezius were dragged  :)

No hard feelings for anyone. Please enjoy your time.

atomicwarlord, looking forward to see you.

Below link is the official source for buying the tickets:
http://www.ticketmaster.ae/artist/wwe-l … ets/936444

Have a good day

I really think this will be a HIT! ;)

@ Lion..

Sure.. will do my best to be there.. Unless by boss makes up the same wrestling atmosphere in the office..  :D

Hi guys,,

So, it has postponed from Feb to Now in April.

Who attended last night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHXazKm-SYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIVbe4OIrXUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omX7uaStWhI

I went to the show on Friday 18 Apr and it was superb. A number of famous WWE stars including John Cena and Randy Orton were there. Turnout was huge however the seats close to the ring were mostly vacant. The event was very well organized. Also bought some good merchandise from there.