I need a friend in Makati

Hi Guys,
I am an African expat transferred to Makati some weeks ago.

Please I need friend here.
I am kinda bored.
Thanks.

Hi Larrrrr,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please tell us more about you? What are your first impressions about Makati?

Please  do not hesitate to share your expat experiences with other members on the forum. This will help you to have more contacts.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Christine,
Thanks for the message.
I am a young and trendy guy. In my mid 20ties and I work for a multinational. I was transferred to the Philippines to gain more experience..
Makati is very beautiful, lot of skyscrapers. You also have large mega malls, I have visited greenbelt and landmark because it is close to where I stay.
I also heard mall of Asia is very big.
The filipinos are very nice people. They smile always, you buy something, they smile at you, you greet them they smile at you, therfore making me very calm and happy to be here.
I am going to resume work in Jan because of the hols and I am abit bored because I do not know people around.

Please if you are free do buzz me so I clould hang around with you guys.

Welcome to the Philippines Larrrr! sorry if I miss one r on ur name hehe...how are you doing now? Happy new year by the way! :)

not sure whether you stay still here or not.yes,Makati is very hot but people here are very nice.