Seeking cozy, small lodging to rent in Nha Trang

Hi,

I'm to relocate to Nha Trang in two weeks and seek one-person accommodation, hopefully for long.

What I've gathered from the net suggests the two 'Quartier Latin', i.e the neighborhood of Nha Trang and Ton Duc Thang Universities in the north; or that of the Teachers Training, the Medical, and the Asia Pacific colleges in the south.

I reckon with a one bedroom apartment or nice studio with silent fridge. Hot shower, large window or balcony, hopefully with view, internet access, tv, quite, and, of course safety are on my list; air-con or other luxuries are not. Alas, the rent matters.

Don't you know something like that?

Thanks a lot & Happy New Year,
Gyorgy

Hi Gyorgy,

Please feel free to post an advert in the section properties for rent in Nha Trang which is most appropriate for your search.

Do not hesitate to specify all your requirements :)

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S:  :up:  Happy New Year to you too  :up:

Thanks Hasnaa,

I've done so; hope to get suggestions/offers at either place.

All the best to you,
Gyorgy

I advise you first to arrive. Stay a week in a hotel/guesthouse in your prefered area (as cheap as USD 3.50 a night + ). look around, what you like and contact one of the hundreds of "agencies", to help getting the place or finding one for you.

Properties are plenty and all sizes, prices and conditions. It's also quite a bit outside the city and less expensive on rentals. However, more power outages, less western neighbourhood ..... no need to wait for an offer.