Never expected this life in Doha

I never expected this kind of boring life in Doha. Looking for new friends as I have been getting bored in so-called luxurious hotel for almost a month now. Need to get outta here!!!

Hi ray welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you wilson

Hi!
go out and have fun....explore the clubs & bars, u don't need to be drunk. or try to go corniche and jog... lot's of coffeshops we'reyou can sit down ad watch football games on the big television while drinking tea... be adventurous... im hoping to come at doha soon...

have fun...

I ve doing this since last month and even these things have started to get boring. You would not want to do a same thing every day, right?

acemeugue51 welcome on board :)

thank you....

I completely get where you're coming from. It's quiet here... And little atmosphere to be found especially when you're alone. I'm a teacher and have been here 5 months. I've gone out and done some cool stuff but definitely not fulfilled by the lifestyle yet at all!  I have been meaning to get in on the monthly comedy nights but time just flies midweek and then I'm at a loss at the weekends sometimes. Think we just need to get in on some thing good and stick with it to create opportunities!

Yes!!
I agree, Qatar is boring, especially without a job...I worked in Saudi Arabia before coming to Qatar as my husband got a contract in Qatar and Saudi Arabia is soooo much better than Qatar..I am going to return to work in KSA as I am bored at home in Qatar and hope when my husbands contract ends to find him a job in KSA.
The best part about Qatar I saw so far is Souq Waqif and the cafes and restaurants...and music enterainment in holidays apart from that Saudi is the best..I travelled all over Saudi and Qatar doesn't compare at all!!
Oh and Qatar weather is sooo much hotter OMG I was living in cool mountain city in KSA and was shocked how hot Qatar is from May to Oct..

helo my name is Rod I want to know you more thank I m waiting for your answer after I will give you my number thanks

@ rodrigguez > Hello, can you please tell us to whom are you talking to please?

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

Hi,going through same experience.I did not manage phone yet.but you could write me here if you like.take care

Omg, I am living in KSA and such a boring place IŽve never seen. IŽm planning to visit Qatar this weekend, so if someone want to have a drink (and might be get drunk) I will be there on thursday night.

Pablo, don't get too drunk and wild or you will end up in a jail cell haha :)