Looking for Business Parter

My name is Fouad Harrou from Morocco - Marrakech, currently living in London, looking for business partner to open a restaurant in Marrakech, to serve Moroccan, Chinese, Indian and Pizza buffets.
There is no substitute for time and experience as long as you are willing to build know how, be open and honest about what you don't know and be prepare to get out of your comfort zone and keep pushing the boundaries of your potential. I also want to emphasize that you don't have to be Moroccan to come forward. 
For more information please do not hesitate to contact me on [Moderated: send details in private pls]
Regards
Fouad Harrou

@Fouad Harrou - you should post an advert in the Business partners classifieds In Marrakech section please :)

Hi Fouad,

hope this finds you well... Happy new year 2014.

I have read your announcement , I just wanted to clarify one thing
1; are you willing to finance a restaurant ?
2; or looking for someone to finance you?

If you are Number -1- then we can proceed discussion as i have a project to a restaurant concept that will have less risk and more income at a less investment cost.
I am Lebanese just moved 18 moth ago to Casablanca and have roamed the market as i have a marketing and business background. My role is to support people in consultancy and performance set up new business trends and deliver a turn key business project , train an manager in charge and move forward.

Project brief: the Moroccan people eating habit is situated  mostly at their culture ( tajeen , couscous etc) another drive is their un-willingness to try new things especially new foods , unless it is something familiar and cheap to risk spending money on we have seen many falafel restaurants fail and Manakeesh which is a sister to pizza fail sushi have flourished in casa But not in Marrakesh as it is a get together classy restaurant meet and impress girlfriend thing.
Any way  the moroccan will take a chance tasting chicken as they like it and willing to pay to try same thing happened to shawarma it took many years to get going anyway , Mexican fahitas have not been introduced well, Hamburgers have not been introduced well a snack delivery restaurant that will service delivery to employees who are fed up eating rubish sanwishes from Mahlaba and so called bokadeos which  donkey and dog meat and eat a good hamburger or a chicken or steak fajita and other from the menu. this restaurant will serve the working people and the student or people aged between 16 and 36 it will be a hang out joint to all teens and an arrival to all coming passengers and expats looking to find a menu that they crave for their home food

willing to discuss more

Thanks Maximilien for that I appreciate it.

Regards
Fouad Harrou

Thanks for the useful information
Regards
Fouad

this is just the tip of the ICEBERG.