New Home Wanted

My wife and I are looking for a new home. If you are selling a property which fits the following criteria send us a PM. Cash is available and for the right property, we can move quickly as we are in Bulgaria now and very keen to do a deal and can complete in Sterling, Leva, Euro or Dollars. If you are selling a fully furnished house then we would even consider an immediate rental while we sort out the details.

To save you time here are the things which will definitely turn us off:

Apartments, Semis, gardens which the pool dominates, cities, towns, village centres, noisy neighbours (including busy roads, airports and open cast mines). Locations where snow falls regularly in the winter and anything over 300m elevation. Northern Bulgaria above the line from Sofia through Plovdiv to Bourgas.

Absolute essentials are:

A quiet area with decent views
plot size minimum 1.5dka
built area minimum 200 msq.
Access to decent quality fixed line internet.

We don't promise that a property which meets these criteria will automatically be suitable but everything else is open to discussion. Unusual properties, off-beat locations, a larger property, a country house even an unfinished project may suit us. We will even listen to deals which involve title problems but be honest since we will find out and the attempt to hide the problem will kill the deal immediately.

Agents reading this will no doubt be rubbing their habds by now and it seems a shame to disappoint them but we are only interested in dealing with principals.

Finally, that question beloved of the property professional - what's our budget. We have spent many months researching the market in Bulgaria and now believe we have a grasp of what constitutes value for money and our yardstick is not the absolute cost but whether we are receiving value for what we spend and above all, finding the property we can call home.

Hello,

have you already posted in the housing section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/bulgaria/

It may also help

Thanks,

Julien

Thank you, I have now. Pity these sites don't have a section specifically for property wanted. When leting my apartments in the UK I check the property wanted sections of several sites before even placing an ad; I also set up an alert so that I know daily when a new prospective tenant appears. I have also ueed the same principal to sell one house.

Hello - and seasonal greetings.

Not sure if I can help you but certainly do have a property for sale in the village of Ravnets, 14 km from Burgas. Can't guarantee anything on the snow issue though - we have lived there for 4 years and so far as I recall it snowed every year.  There is an ad for the property in the housing section of the site and you are welcome to contact me on skype for a more detailed discussion if you are interested.

Currently the place is un-occupied as we took the decision to move back to Ireland back in June.
Best Regards

Tony (vetkoek)

The layout is interesting but I understand there is a security issue in that area so I'm afraid not.

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

I. Have my mother who is 92 and wont go with me to my hime in Bulgaria so I will sell our 4 bedrom, 3 bath home in Dobrinivo which may fit you.  Email me or call me.  706 7693176  in US.  [email protected]
We have peace and quiet, fruit trees, a Britich neighbor, about 20 min. into Karnobat and another 15 to Burgas.   Nice!

Sorry but site won't work... at least it got posted.  Did you delete? Or please post where you want it.

@ Maureen1,

Please note that your offer is not in the appropriate section, you should post it here please : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … -sale.html

Thank you,

Priscilla

hi,Paul Bond here ...im new on here and looking to meet people etc [Moderated: please post this ad in the housing section]