Foreign Merriage

I am an Indian citizen currently working in Malaysia.  I am planing to marry an Indian citizen who is currently in New Zealand. we both are Indian but are planing to marry in Malaysia. Kindly assist me keeping in mind that the girl is non Muslim but willing to convert to Islam

You can have a civil or a Muslim marriage - some foreign Muslims just have a civil wedding, some choose a Muslim one. But the latter has some extra complexities and you have to do the marriage course. You need to see the religious authorities in the state you reside in. The paperwork will take approx a month. The exact paperwork depends on the state.

http://www.expatypus.com/wiki/wedding-p … s-malaysia

It includes paperwork to prove your gf isn't illegitimate! (she will need her parents marriage cert - the list above predates this rule.. Maybe otehr changes happened). Yes they have brought this in recently! So you know you are not marrying a "bad family" (I quote). This is for locals but as I understand it it includes foreigners - like everything in Malaysia the officer dealing with you may not apply this rule. If you fiancee wasn't born of a married woman the court has to authorise the marriage (assuming they apply this rule to you).

Also you will need permission to marry from the Indian embassy.

Go to PERKIM (KL) or JAIS (Selangor) to get a proper list of documents and the forms.

You will also both need HIV tests from a Government hospital. That takes time to book!

The girl will need proof she has converted. Maybe easier to do it here and get the Muslim "ID" card. However, she may be asked to attend a course on Islam.

And congrats!

The HIV test can be conducted at any clinic, of which most of it will be send to BP.

No it cannot.

HIV test has to be an approved government clinic.

This is to stop people paying for a false negative.