Gym in maadi

hey guys ;
would you please tell me what's the best gym in maadi , is it fiber or gold's ?
or any other better suggestions please ,

Hi Ricolove,

The best one is Cold's gym around all of Egypt, but Fiber is good too. however if you will compare Cold's vs, Fiber, of course Cold's always the best.

Regards,
M. Adel

try Samia Allouba, if you are also looking for some fitness classes, or go to Fibers better than Gold;s Gym.

also you can find optimum Gym in Zahraa Maadi and some other private fitness studio's too.

Good luck!

I think Gold's Gym is the best

Because I a member of the gym for more than 10 years ..
So I will give you some tips to help you compare between 2 Gym

First: I don't live in Maadi and I don't know Fiber Gym... But I am a member of Nile Gold's Gym in Dokky since 2006

To determine the gym is right for you, you need know some factors and visit the both Gyms to know it

1 - The level of the gym
That means level of Machines and training tools and is it appropriate and satisfactory to you or not.
if it is recent or old...
if they make maintenance.. and so on

2 - cleanness
Is the level of cleanness in the gym satisfactory to you or not
Toilets...

3 - distance
Is the gym close to your place of work or where you live or not because a lot of people dropped and don't continue nor go to Gym because of fatigue after the place or on the way to and from the gym

So he tried to make it easier on yourself to continue

4- Working hours
You need to know if their working hours is good for you or not..
most of gyms open after 9:00 am

so that I like to go to Gold's Gym because I like to train Early before people wake up to save my day hours

5- Prices
If the previous factors are good for u, so no meaning to pay more for services not useful for u

6- Additional Advantage..
Like Trainer, the management, your friends...
as example one of additional advantages in Golds gym that you can enter any branch in Egypt or out of Egypt under conditions

so, if u take a short vacation to Alex or Hurghada, you can enter Gold's gym there if u r interested

and so on

I hope that my advice is useful for u
thanks

Fibers Gym is very nice and contemporary but Golds still having special ambience:)

fibers way better,  u will park your car easy