I'm new in GDL and I already need help

I came from Virgina to Guadalajara in January to get a certification as a Teacher of English as a Foreign Language and to study Spanish.  Mission accomplished!

While searching for a position teaching, with my TEFL, I stumbled upon an established School of English in Cuenca EC, that I can own for a song, if I get there in time to close the deal.

My original intent was to drive my US-Plated Jeep Grand Cherokee back to Virginia, leave it with family, and hop a plane from VB to Cuenca.  I was planning on departing very early this morning...until a kamakazi bus driver took my fender off, yesterday.

Now my Jeep is in the shop for about two (Mexican) weeks, which puts me up against the wall, because I need to be in EC by then.

I would just hop a plane from GDL, except for the requirement to remove my Jeep from Mexico (and have the sticker scraped at the border)

I investigated hiring a Mexican driver, but was told that would void my insurance (can be a gringo, but not a Mexican).

I was hoping to find an expat who would just like to drive across mexico, and into the US on a vacation trip. Do you have any ideas?

I am offering to pay all tolls and Gas, plus $300 USD for expenses, if they will get it out of Mexico, have the sticker properly removed, and put it in a secure storage, near a major airport.

I am also offering an additional bonus of $300, plus additional gas, etc, if they drive it to Virginia Beach, VA.

I also have a 6ft x 12ft (small) covered trailer here, wich will need to be towed back.  It will be virtually empty, and it tows extremely well - They can, if they wish, use part of the trailer for their stuff.

Anyone interested can contact me by Skype (English_Tutor100), US phone 757 377-3165, or GDL 52 33 8421 1005.

Thanks
Will Harper

Will-

I am in Tijuana, and could bring it up here and cross it to either San Diego or Calexico, CA for you. I imagine San Diego would be more convenient, as airports go. What timeframe are you looking at?

Sheldon C.

It's taken care of.  I found an expat with a daughter in Virgina, who is taking advantage of the opportunity to visit his daughter.  Thanks for replying

No problem. I'm glad it worked out for you! Enjoy Ecuador!