Norway to Switzerland

Hi, I found this site wud be very helpfull if anyone respond to one another. Anyway, im living now in Oslo Norway as an Aupair and my contract will end soon (April2014) I have a filipino boyfriend residing at Bern, Switzerland, and were planning to be togethe and our first choice to make it happen it for him to marry me, but I dont think we have enough time to do that, since according to my researches it takes 5-6 months to process all the papers. So  im thinking to apply for a fiance visa first so we'll have enough time to settle everything. But my question is, How long will it take if I apply for it ? And I only got less than 4months left with my visa.  And if I cant make it to the deadline, Can I move to Swirzerland instead and do paper works there?

I really dont have any idea, I want to make sure that everything is smooth and legal before I make a move. I hope someone cud help me. I will truly appreciate it.

Kind Regards!

If you are getting married anyway it might be easier to do so in either your or your fiancé's home country.  Once married it will be easier to get partner visas.