Looking for friends around Kelapa Gading area

Hi all!

Overseas returning Indonesian looking for friends and people to hang out with. We have just arrived in Jakarta last week and are staying in Kelapa Gading. Its been such a long time I haven't stayed in Jakarta so its like starting new again this time with my family.

Anybody staying in Kelapa Gading area? It would be great to find friends in this community.

Shierly

I'm no where near you but welcome home and I hope you find your feet quickly.

Where were you live before? Welcomeback in jakarta again. Would be nice to hang out somewhere. I live in rawamangun, close to kelapa gading

Hi shierly! Welcome back to Jakarta. I'm a Filipino working here in Kelapa gading. Maybe we can hang out one time. :)

Hi masfred, tan, and sybel,

Sure would be nice to meet sometime. Currently I am still busy searching for our permanent place to stay and school for my girl. At the moment I am at MOI Apartment temporarily.

Sybel, where do you work and which part of gading are you staying at?

Tan, I've been moving around since high school, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and before Jakarta we were in China.

Hi! I teach at an international school near MOI and my apartment is behind MKG.

Which international school are you teaching at? I am currently looking for international school around here. So far only know NJIS, Penabur, Universal, and St. Peter. Havent really found the right one. We might try Sevilla in Pulomas.

Apt behind MKG is it Summit?

Hi Shierly! I sent you a private message.

^
Hi, would like to join you guys some time :)

Welcome in indonesia. happy your way

Hello,

Welcome to Jakarta!
Just wanted to tell you that you should probably take the Phone number out of this thread. If you want, you could give it by PM.

Hope you find a lot of New friends in KG:)

claudecelis wrote:

HI! I'm also new here, residing at kelapa gading, you may sms me at 0896534409or email [email protected]. Pinoy din ako.

Regards,

Claude Celis