Job

can someone get job in mongolia apart from teaching

Hi ebenezer2013,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be nice if you can develop more concerning your post by adding further details. What kind of job are you searching for? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Plenty of other employment opportunities here. Managerial, administrative, technical. The most varied employment opportunities are in UB, where most of the country's businesses are based.

[Modéré: utilisez la messagerie privée svp]

friends of mine work in the XAAN Bank. I'm not sure what he really does there but it's worth trying. Something in the accounting department.... financial controlling...

In the past I had a job offering from the company Skynet for supervising the extension of mobile networks and later 2G-4G upgrades. The Hustai national park hires rangers from time to time, but not everyone can live with 10$ a day....

Oyu Tolgoi hires engineers of all kind for good wages... 6 weeks work near Dalanzadgad, then you rotate home for 2 week, hotel rooms (in the Bayangol included) there you could make > 1000$ a month. I also know a guy who runs an IT company, who was looking for programmers. So finally I'd say it depends on your speciality what you're up to. And go to the expat clubs like  I n t e r n a t i o n s   d o t    c o m for example.

For speaking about myself I'm IT architect, I can design and manage networks and datacenters, manage service quality etc and I ran into that Skynet guy by chance... but I'm on a 4 year contract right now so I couldn't just leave.

There's actually a boatload of accounting jobs right now. There's a FB group for expats looking for work in Mongolia and there are frequent postings from a number of big companies right now.

@wontoncruelty

Hello ,

Please can you link me to any job available for the mean time

I'm not an employer or a recruiter. Search for Expat Job Postings: Mongolia on Facebook.

Closed