Bussiness in Seychelles

[b]Dear members,

I am looking for bussiness consultant .

I am planing to open Auto Workshop  at Seychelles but  i do  not have information about maximum or minimum Capital required to start business .

In this regard ,I am looking for your kind experience and advises.

Regards,

Thanks

Bilal

Hello Bilal,
it is good to know you are starting business in Automotive field. seychelles have limited population  . which mean u have to run your  business with some boundaries not more than that, i mean its very hard to earn what you expects . Automotive field is good if you can provide good service. let me share some my experience , i was working for an Automotive company they started their company from the huge level i mean with lot more investment but they failed to provide good quality service , slowly they kicked out from the market. you can register a Trading company and can sell any brand of auto  or any other products as company rules sale service spare parts these are the main thing like a base of home. and finally i would like to suggest you before starting automotive business check how many vehicles are registered , population of country people's earning status  and the brands which preferred by mass.. thank you very much.. good luck.(thumbs up)

Dear Friend,

Thanks for  your reply and experience and i will think about it ..........

Wish you best luck

TC
Bilal

Billai,

It is good to open up auto shop in the Seychelles but try and do your home work first. The market is very limited, a population of about 100,000, not enough transportation activities in the country.

My advice will be any of the main land African countries like Ghana where lot of Indian companies are there making good business. 30 million people with a huge import of Indian and Chinese vehicles you can not go wrong with that. Do business there and go on vacation in the Seychelles.

Let me know if you needed any other advice.

Andy.

Did you get my reply please

Dear Bilal,

Please I will like to know how is seychelles fashion industry is.

Im fashion designer specialize in both african designs and western fashion for both men and women using african wax and materials.
I will like to know people in seychelles embrace fashion and is it possible to get a shop or a store to sale our products.
Hope to get information needed on this forum.

Sunny

I am looking for bussiness consultant .

I am planing to open Grocery Shop  at Seychelles but  i do  not have information about maximum or minimum Capital required to start business .

In this regard ,I am looking for your kind experience and advises.

Regards,

Thanks

M Shafique

Hi everybody,

All those who are looking for a business partner, i will advise you to post your ad in the Business partners classifieds in the Seychelles section, it is more appropriate. :)

@ M Shafique > I also advise you to have a look at the business directory > https://www.expat.com/en/business/afric … nsultants/

As this topic is old and outdated, i am closing it.

Thanks all,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed