Fukushima Update

need update concerning work being done at Fukushima I have heard reports ranging from use of robots to detect problems and repair them to that they will soon be able to purify the contaminated water in the tanks and release it into the Pacific. Also any truth to the information that the yakuza are bringing in street people and derelicts to work the clean up since if they get sick and dies nobody cares. Here in the US all we are getting is conflicting info about the radioactive plum that is heading across the pacific to the west coast and that the tuna which we are getting here now is filled with deadly radiation. Also this may be connected what is this official secrets bill the diet passed about locking up journalist or any one who speaks out against the government I just hope that Shinzo Abe does not become the 21st century version of Hideki Tojo. As some of the poster may know I plan to come to Japan specifically the Gunma-Ken  prefecture to live , work , and wed but as a historian I also remember from history how nationalistic and xenophobic the Japanese became as a run up to WW2 and I do not wish to see that happen again. So I humbly ask for information pertaining to what is going on
                                                      Domo Arigato
                                                       Jim

[Moderated: Off topic.]