Enquiry on HND certificate

Dear all,
l am Mary from Nigeria and l am coming into the UAE to work. l need information on whether the Nigerian HND certificate is relevant and can attract good and graduate job. Also, l want to know if the HND certificate is acceptable by employers in the UAE to give good and graduate jobs to HND graduates with experience.
Please your urgent reply will be appreciate a lot as this is what is still keeping me from coming into the UAE.
Thank you.

Mary

dis is a very good reply for u sade...as per uae..I think for now, u can only seek an employment visa, which is called a resident visa first..i.e u av to have the uae experience first, and probably run a course or a programme firs here before any naija certificates can be relevant....but coming into uae directly does not guarantee u any job....my advice is attestate ur certificates in Abuja for fiture purpose in uae...but at first your hnd certificate is not relevant here

except for first grade expat like engineers or doctors  directly employed from Nigeria, due to records and educational achievements

Hello Olusese, thank you so much for providing me  this information. Although, l am in the UAE working at present, but l appreciate your effort to give response to my question.

Folashade