French student in hanoi for 2014

hi,

my name is Luc and i'm going to spend 3 or 4 months in vietnam since February 2014, most of time in Hanoi but not for the whole journey I think,
I'm searching some occidental people in Hanoi, (french speaker it's better, otherwise I let you listen my frenchy accent in English ^^) to share a good meal and to drink a good glass :)

Welcome to Vietnam! If you fly to VN in Feb, you can not join our Tet holiday. What a pity!

Hi Luc,
Where are u from? and where are u stay in VietNam?
I pleasure to tell u about  special foods in VietNam. It's really attractive, hope u like it and match your taste ;)

I think I will spend most of time in Hanoi near Hoan Kiem but probably move to the South few days, I'll have 3 months to do what I want, but I travel alone so I search people to meet :)

Be sure to take in Hạ Long Bay.  It's like the Hebrides of Vietnam.

Add my skype : gerrard_vn99 , then I'll invite you a drink when you come

Salut,

Si tu es ici a partir du Fevrier, tu seras encore dans le bon temps pour aller a Phu Quoc (great ile du Vietnam) et Moc Chau. A la fin de Mars, le temps ne sera pas tres ideal pour Phu Quoc. Moc Chau est tres beau en Mars. Pour Sapa, c'est plutot en Septembre. Ha Long Bay sera plutot Avril, a mon avis. Si tu passeras le Sud du pays, je pense que  2 jours est suffit pour Saigon. En fait a Sai Gon, tu as Chiness foods, good occidentaux restaurant, nice shops, bcp de bar & boite mais c'est tout. Tres peu de belle rues, peu d'abres, sans lac...mais les gens sont tres ouverts et ils sortent bcp. Essai toi plutot les trips de 2 ou 3 jours pour l'Ouest du Vietnam.
Et Hanoi, j'espere que tu l'aimeras pck je l'adore :)

Tian

Hi tian dang,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Hanoi forum for other members to read and participate.

To post in french please do so on the Francophone section of the Forum Hanoi. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Dear David,

I got it, thanks

Regards
Tian

WELCOME TO VIETNAM!!!
I am sure you will make new friends and experience new things here :) be prepared!!! :)
Good luck!!!

I am currently studying in Paris. I speak both Fre and Eng but I prefer Eng, meaning that you do not have to worry about your accent haha. This May I will come back to Vietnam to search for intern. Hopefully yo still there LOL.

Wanna be friend ? this is my official website: alexonblog.com CHECK IT OUT and reach me somehow ;)

thank you for your answers i'll come soon and meet lot of people I could see there :)

Bienvenue à Hanoi, you can enjoy Tết.
In Hanoi, there are a lot of student from French.

Salut,

T'inquietes pas, si t'as deja des amis ici, voilà tu connaitras des occidentaux à HN, y a plein d'endroit !

Ma copine, elle a souvent des acitivités à l'Insitut francais

Bienvenu d'avance ami

intertaekwondo wrote:

Salut,

T'inquietes pas, si t'as deja des amis ici, voilà tu connaitras des occidentaux à HN, y a plein d'endroit !

Bienvenu d'avance ami

Hi, i have to edit :D

You can meet many French here, don't worry, my friend too, she know a band franco-vietnamien

Sorry, my english is not good

Hi, i don't see the button to delete

intertaekwondo wrote:

Salut,

Ma copine, elle a souvent des acitivités à l'Insitut francais

Bienvenu d'avance ami

Hi intertaekwondo,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Hanoi forum for other members to read and participate. ;)

To post in french please do so on the Francophone section of the Forum Hanoi. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Well, so let's be friends ^^ Gonna show you my lovely Hanoi... :D

welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam :)