@Indians in Hanoi

I m desperately looking for an Indian in Hanoi...My first day here was the worst day of my life....If there is any Indian plz do reply...i really need an Indian Friend here...
bbye :(

Hi meghachamaria! The Indian in Hanoi network might help you to have some contacts...

All the best,
Christine

Hi megha,

I'm an Indian and in hanoi so i suppose I qualify. And it was the worse day of your life?? Now I'm curious to know what exactly happened :)

Chill, it only gets better (in fact I love it here).

I'm not sure if I should post my number here (and I don't use this site often enough to have figured out how to send personal msgs), but why don't you email me at [email protected]?

Cheers
Pavi

HI

i am from india in Hanoi. Been here since last 3 weeks, till 16th July.

I work with IBM here....

Get in touch at [email protected]

Rohit

hi, i want to make friend not only from india .. nice to meet everybody

Hey megha, how have u been... we are coming to hanoi soon... can u plz help me n tell where can we buy indian groceries

Not Indian (good luck in finding friends), but should you run across a really good Indian restaurant please post the address somewhere, I'd sure love some Indian food.

Vietnamese friends who speak English can be very helpful for you though :) Hope you will enjoy your stay in Hanoi. Cheers :)

Hi,

My greetings to all Indians in Hanoi.

I know an Indian, but he is in Saigon. Let me know if anyone there, needs assistance.

Check the date stamp, you replied to an 8-year old post.

Closed