Hi, I'm a Vietnamese and Nice to meet you.

Hi everyone!
I'm Nhi, you can see I'm not a new member but this is a first topic i write to introduce about myseft.
I'm a girl :D 21 years old and still haven't got boy friend yet. I'm a last year student of HN university of Industry and now I'm a receptionist of Target Sourcing Service company (parttime job) at Hang Voi (near Hoan Kiem lake).
I love knitting and crocheting :) If anyone want to become m bestfriend, i promise to give you a scarf, which will make your winter is warmer.
At the end, why did i write this topic? :D I just finish told with my friend in English and i really wanted to write something in E, any way...
I'm crazy lol
Good night and have sweet dream.

Great! iam originally from Hanoi too, i will come back on Tet holiday, i want to be your friend and iam worried about cold weather there because i havent had a scarf,  May i? :D

After read ur reply, i thought u want to make friend with me because of scarf :D but it't ok. I'll show u, this scarf will become the most warm others before. And when are u going to HN?

Will love to be friend Nihi, coming to hanoi 27th december.

Elyamus wrote:

Will love to be friend Nihi, coming to hanoi 27th december.

Welcome to Vietnam!
Hope to see you in a warm coffee at Ha Noi in December ^^

wind.propeller wrote:

Hi everyone!
I'm Nhi, you can see I'm not a new member but this is a first topic i write to introduce about myseft.
I'm a girl :D 21 years old and still haven't got boy friend yet. I'm a last year student of HN university of Industry and now I'm a receptionist of Target Sourcing Service company (parttime job) at Hang Voi (near Hoan Kiem lake).
I love knitting and crocheting :) If anyone want to become m bestfriend, i promise to give you a scarf, which will make your winter is warmer.
At the end, why did i write this topic? :D I just finish told with my friend in English and i really wanted to write something in E, any way...
I'm crazy lol

Hi Nhi? How's about Vietnamese's boy friend? :3. I am in Hanoi now and also want to have a scarf :)))

hwanghuydo wrote:
wind.propeller wrote:

Hi everyone!
I'm crazy lol

Hi Nhi? How's about Vietnamese's boy friend? :3. I am in Hanoi now and also want to have a scarf :)))

Oh, I can see you have a girl friend :"> if you want to have 2 girl friends because of a scarf, it's not good :D I afraid she will stand in front of me, carry a scissor and cut my hair :D

hello , it's good to write something in English anyways

khanhdangvn wrote:

hello , it's good to write something in English anyways

Nice to meet you, Khanhdanvn.
Can you tell me more about yourself?

I want a scarf too. I see you have a girl friend in your picture. I have one too well for 1 more month than she won't be my girl friend.

Just curious how did you come up with the name wind propeller?

It's sad to heard that you didn't get a boyfriend yet  :(
Anyway don't worry too much about that. When your time comes you will get your portion :D
Now just concentrate in your study and make a good career. Good luck!

charmavietnam wrote:

Anyway don't worry too much about that. When your time comes you will get your portion :D

Who are you talking to that doesn't have a boyfriend?

BTW, nice to see you back.  You disappeared for a while; thought something might happen in real life.

Of course am talking to the OP(wind.propeller)  :D
Yeah, some emergencies!
Also here not much new topics for replying. As usual.
Glad to see you again  :D

Tran Hung Dao wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

Who are you talking to that doesn't have a boyfriend?

BTW, nice to see you back.  You disappeared for a while; thought something might happen in real life.

wind.propeller wrote:
hwanghuydo wrote:
wind.propeller wrote:

Hi everyone!
I'm crazy lol

Oh, I can see you have a girl friend :"> if you want to have 2 girl friends because of a scarf, it's not good :D I afraid she will stand in front of me, carry a scissor and cut my hair :D

Oh... She is my closed friend's sisiter lol. Not my lover :))

I like the way you present. Specifically the crazy part I mean lol. Pleasant to know you. I am also Hanoien but currently studying abroad in Paris. I speak both Fre and Eng.

If you have further interest, do not hesitate to contact directly here or via my official website where I blog and share my pictures ( the like was stated in my profile session )

Nice day

I can't imagine Vietnam and cold in the same sentence.

Yes I've heard Đa Lạt is colder, even seen mountain snow, but with every day in the 90s, er, 30s for three years, it just doesn't compute.

hi Nhi,

I love tourism in Haiphong province, Doson area and to go to QuangNinh Ha Long.
r u still working at TSS?
any plan to visit Saigon ?
see ya

Good luck with your final year studies Nhi ..

I see you will be knitting a lot of scarfs as lots of people want to be your friend :p

Good luck :)

Hello Nyi,
    I came into Hanoi 4 days ago, i would like to meet and i hope you haven't given out that scarf :D

Elyamus wrote:

Hello Nyi,
    I came into Hanoi 4 days ago, i would like to meet and i hope you haven't given out that scarf :D

Hi Elyamus! ^^
If yo want to have my scarf, you must order before 1 month or more :D I haven't had its yet LOL.
Hope to see you soon.
Nhi

how many scarfs have you knitted so far ?   :lol::joking:

Re: Hi, I'm a Vietnamese and Nice to meet you.

hi Nhi,

see ya

Saad wrote:

Re: Hi, I'm a Vietnamese and Nice to meet you.
HI Saad ^^.
Until now, I still work at TSS. I really want to visit HCM city, where is the most active, but not now, i must focus on study, maybe after graduate I will visit. How about your preparing of Tet holiday in SG?
Have a nice day.
Nhi
hi Nhi,

see ya

hi Nhi,

no preparation yet for Tet. :cool:
Hope to see u soon in SGN.
I used to work at TSS also   :P  but in another country.
take care
Saad

Hi Saad!
I had been so happy after read your message. I'm trying improve my English skill to applying TSS like a  official staff after graduate. Now, are you working at TSS office in SG?
We may not feel Tet's atmosphere now,   we are having 10 days off, right? So why aren't you going to take part in a Vietnamese family and join a real traditional holiday of us?
Hope to here new from you,
Nhi

Saad wrote:

hi Nhi,

no preparation yet for Tet. :cool:
Hope to see u soon in SGN.
I used to work at TSS also   :P  but in another country.
take care
Saad

Hi nhi. I'm improving my english, too. Hope to see u more here.
I'm a new member so guys, pls help me . It's my pleasure to be your friend
Have a nice dream

có ai ở ở Hai Bà Trưng không? Hôm nào cafe nhé

Hello anhthinh89,

Can you post in english on this english speaking forum please? It will help everybody who read this discussion to understand and to post comments. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

There are 2 people in the photo. Which one are you? :)