Travel with my expired Permesso and a new Ricevuta?

Hello all,

I wish anyone could help me. thanks in advance. 

Can I travel to my origin country and come back to Italy with my expired PdiS and a new ricevuta?

I am a student from Lebanon, I want to visit Lebanon during the christmas break. Is it possible?

Probably I would travel with Turkish Airlines, transit in Istanbul, does this change anything?

Thanks.

yes you can travel but understanding that lebanon is the country
of conflict so be carefully with your travel try to tanzania where there is peacefully so,, be care full dear

Okay thanks alot for your help, you are sure?

and why would i travel to tanzania if my family is in Lebanon :D

u know blv that always ure traveler u educate through traveling u may travel to tanzania with your family with peaceful  no quarrel
and u may go to different park like ngorongoro,mikumi,mount kilimanjaro,tarangire all are national parks and more park so its beauty country to visit

I hope I will be able to do it one day :) I am sure it is beautiful :)

yeah its will be fantastic season try to enjoy the one adventure
to tanzania couse we have so many park and game reserve to tanzania
your wellcom dear..thanks

Yes. You can.
The Ministry of Interior issued a disposition in 2007, about travelling with an expired Permesso di Soggiorno, as far as the holder has already applied for its renewal.
The Renewal Application is just your Post Office receipt.
The only restriction is that you can not travel within any Schengen State Territory, since - while the Italian Permesso di Soggiorno is a valid travel document - the Renewal Apllication is not.

My finger print for renewal of my Permesso di sogiorno is on 10 July and I need to go to Bangladesh (my home country) where I have to be until October. Can I come back on 20 October using my recivuta and expired permisso and will receive the new permesso after my arrival?

Please help me.Thanks in advance

Hi
Can i travel to spain with my assicurata ricevuta

Hi all, how long can i travel with the receipt of Permesso de Soggiorno ? My permesso has expired on 2nd Dec 2015. And also my new permesso is ready but am in UK.

Hlo iam live in italy from 2 years i was going to india and my all documents lost in india but i come here in italy with re entry visa . Now my soggiorno expire on march and i aply for renew without work.but now i have work in another city.my finger apintment in may . Does any problm for me through  work or any reason plz reply