I need z visa and am in Shandong Province

can anyone help me with rules and quickest way to get the visa without costing a fortune.  My current L visa expires in Feb 2014 so want to do it asap to avoid problems.

There are several topics about this... you should refer to them. Also depending on where you come from will dictate your options. Normally you cannot renew a visa until 30 days prior to it's expiration date.

Kris

Do you need a z visa or you just want another visa? if you need a z visa, you will need to find a full time job first, then your employer should help you with the visa. But if you only need another visa to stay in China, you can find an agency to help you, i think China Expat Guidance is the one, just check their website:chinaexpatguidance.com. or google it, see if it helps. Good luck.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Charmz75 wrote:

can anyone help me with rules and quickest way to get the visa without costing a fortune.  My current L visa expires in Feb 2014 so want to do it asap to avoid problems.

I have an agent in Shenzhen that will do either a L or M visa at a very reasonable price. I have done business with him in the past and referred him to several expats not wanting to have to return home.
If you're interested please reply here or by private message

I am in Shandong province and i need to extend my L visa immediately, how do i do this and where do i go?

Hey brother, I'm interested in getting in contact with this guy.

jwebber3 wrote:

Hey brother, I'm interested in getting in contact with this guy.

You have posted on an old inactive thread so may not get a reply......... :(

send me a private message and I will put you in touch with him

please give me the contact to get a visa to shenzhen