Urgent need help!! Job offer and Living cost in riyadh

Hello All,

I am a Web Designer and have about 3 years of experience in India.Recently i have been offered a job in Riyadh as web designer on a salary of 2500SAR(Basic)+ accomodation (by company)+Transportation(company provided)+Medical(Company provided)
+ yearly bonus.Contract is for two years, they said there will be some increment after 1 year based on performance.Is this offer good and reasonable? Can i be able to survive on this salary? can i bring my wife and live with her comfortably in this salary? will i be able to afford a car (used car on finance/Installments) for myself? I have a decent lifestyle.

Hope to get your answers soon and please comment the answers rather than just referencing other posts.i have gone through them, but couldn't find my answers.

Thanks

Dear Br. Syed..

I know this is too late a reply.. Hope you've not accepted the offer.. It is pretty low.. What is assume from accommodation is either the company might give you a sharing accommodation with a fellow colleague or 3 basic salaries..  You cannot get a house in 7500 Sr.. especially a family flat.. Yearly bonus is just a lucrative offer.. Not worth...

I suppose if you are just planning to come individually and stay like that for earning purpose, then you might be able to save a few.. but not that much..

Rest is for you to decide..

All the best..

Totally agree, to bring your wife you must:
1- Salary not less than 3500 SAR I think.
2- 4 years university degree approved from Saudi cultural consular in your country.
3- University-degree job title on your Iqama, like programmer, system analyst,... but not worker, teacher, seller, sales representative.

Don't believe there is a salary increment in Saudi and this number will not be able to survive you alone.