Merchandiser group

Dear all,

I'm Merchandiser for international fashion brand. Now I working for Thailand Department store. I really want to meet someone who have experience about merchandising (merchandising management, buying...) or anyone loves fashion too.

I want to improve my English skill for this job also. I write, heard and speak not good enough to discuss.

I look forward to find friends who have same desire with me.

You can contact with me by

[Moderated: Use the private message system to send personal information, for more security.]

we can meet, drink something and sharing about the our experience.

thanks you guys

Hi Kat,

I used to have a sportswear brand in the US.  Sold lots of garments to the American retailers and private labels. 

Currently, I am entertaining the prospects of putting up a similar brand in Vietnam, along with getting back to garment manufacturing.

I would love to meet up with fashion-forward people like you. 

I will contact you shortly.

Currently, I am in California.  But, I will be back in Vietnam right after Christmas.

Dear Wild,

I think you have a good idea. Its really nice we can discuss more about it when you come to VN.

I have many friends who work in fashion brands and can invite to you.

I would love to meet all those creative and technical people. 

I have been away from the industry for over 5 years.  I would love to learn about all the changes that had occurred and the directions it is heading, from all of you.

I think I can learn more from you or other person who is working in this industry (fashion or garment). A lot of factory in Vietnam and I think VN will be best market to export garment product...

Kat,

15 years ago, I thought the same thing and left a prestigious American law school to pursue it.  Unfortunately, I over-estimated the Vietnamese.  No doubt, the abilities were there.  But, the visions and the techniques were not:  just too much wastes and delays.  It was why I dropped everything and came to Vietnam 5 years ago...

Myanmar is rising now.  That place is just as good; and those people are just as capable.  If Vietnam does not get it acts together now, it will go nowhere this life time, yours and mine.

Anyhow, let's enjoy this Christmas.  Then, we will get together and see what we have.