Hanoi for 4 months!

Hi!

My name is Mann! I'm from India (Though, brought up in multiple countries), I'm a business consultant by profession. I am staying in Hanoi for about 4 months in Lang Ha street. My Interests include Tennis/Badminton/Basketball/Snooker/Table Tennis/Yoga or simply hangout sipping some good wine or beer. I speak English and am open to learning a lil Vietnamese in the coming months..

If your interests match.. send me a message and we could catch up in the evenings. I'm not sure how things workout in this blog but I'm pretty sure that Hanoi would be fun hanging out with folks who know the place..

Mann

Hi Mann,

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Appreciate it. thanks Max

welcome to vietnam :) hope u have great time here :)

Hey there, this is AN KHANH, very nice to learn more about you. Please feel free to share with me more about your life's stories and adventures :)

…I am excited to learn more new things everyday and I hope we can have more intellectual discussion on many interesting topics of cultures, languages, people, education and the universal thinking and life's experiences.... I am curious and passtionately intellectual with some interests in sciences, both natural and social sciences. I love to learn more about the universe and human beings..........and I am happy to live my life to the fullest with love, joys, passion, tolerance, fun... and of course, adventures ...I hope to have a meaningful adventure traveling in this loving and magical universe :) I look forward to meeting more interesting and like-minded friends to have good conversations about our beautiful world. I have a great sense of immagination and curiousity...
Looking forward to joining your activities :)

Cheers,
ANKHANH